Saturday, November 10, 2012

The dash board has arrived!

After missing the winning bid on a NOS Dash a few months ago, I have finally found a suitable replacement for my old, cracked and faded dash board.


The new dash comes from Japan and is in very great shape; however, it is missing the oval shaped coverings on the left and right sides.



As a bonus, I also received the rest of the dash board as well.  Only thing is that it is for a right-hand drive Honda Sedan.  Surprisingly, this isn't the first time I have seen this wood grain finish.  I believe it was a dealer specific add-on feature.  The speedometer is in kilometers.





2 comments:

  1. Hey what are you planning on doing about the oval shaped coverings? I'm also missing mine and am looking for ideas.

    thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mine are just open for the time being. I spoke to Bruce D. at honda600carparts.com to let him know that I'm interested in finding some replacements. He may be doing some re-pops but I haven't heard anything. Definitely need to get them filled.

      Delete